The pump - the heart of any pump tanker
The big advantage of a Bauer eccentric rotor pump is its high pumping capacity. The extra large intake housing with the standard contaminant draining flap serves as protection against heavy foreign matters. A hardened concave rotor, paired with the stator, guarantees high durability. The pump head, bedded in an oil bath, is protected by a high quality mechanical seal to the pump chamber.
The advantages of an eccentric screw pump:
- no sealing in the pressure range
- long sealed area Stator/Rotor
- concave rotor
- industrial joints permanently capsuled
- mechanical seal bearing with oil filling
- enlarged intake housing
- cover for removing foreign matters
The BAUER centrifugal pump is not self-priming. Here is the advantage of its insensitivity to foreign objects.
Advantages of a centrifugal pump:
- almost insensitive to foreign objects
- high and constant distribution pressure
- stream dynamic cast iron spiral housing