Compact transport unit
- For transport, the fold away elements of the boom AS 32 and AS 50 are loaded onto the RAINSTAR
- A single operation easily opens or closes the boom in just a few minutes.
Lateral field transport, parallel to the drive direction (A):
- At the end of the irrigation strip the cart is lifted automatically (RAINSTAR T) by the hydraulic system (RAINSTAR E) and the RAINSTAR with boom is ready for transport
- Without any boom adjustments the assembly is positioned on the next strip in no time.
Rear field transport - across the driving direction (B)
- The unfolded boom can be lifted by the hydraulics and transported to the next set-up position - even perpendicular to the driving direction
- The transport of the cart is particularly time saving if the PE-pipe is laid down