In house production of polyester containers
- The special heart shape was developed by BAUER in CAD and converted into specially made molds
- We produce with a hand-laminating process in our own factory. This method ensures highest material quality with high strength and low wall thickness
- The low center of gravity results from the special heart shape.
- Large wheel incisions which are part of the standard extent of supply offer the possibility for high tires and an axle shift.
Gelcoat - standard of quality as for yachts
- The outer layer of Gelcoat- ensures UV-resistance. This offers long and reliable durability.
- BAUER uses original Yachting Gelcoat with the technical characteristics of experts and a professional optics.
- Yachting Gelcoat offers a very smooth surface and therefore easy to clean, especially when it comes to biogas slurry.
- Gelcoat offers resistance against environmental influences and road salts.
Our strength - the high tech material >Rowing<
- Due to its continuous fibre bundles the Rowing-fabric enables to derive static and dynamic forces from calculated points of the chassis.
- Adaption and fastening points in the container are firmly laminated and do not touch the medium, therefore, corrosion by the transported medium can be excluded.
- Special parts of the container are produced in a sandwich procedure.