- double pump shaft bearing absorbs heavy shocks
- the robust hyperbolic cutter chops up stringy material with effortless ease and prevents it from winding around and blocking up the system. The high-quality tool-steel cutters are readjustable, their cutting edges can be used four times.
- top intake ensures that no heavy foreign objects and stones are sucked in by the pump. This avoids clogging when the pump is immersed in floating crusts.
- the open, thick matter impeller was designed especially for thick slurry
- the cast iron three-way cock can be switched to stirring or pumping even under pressure.
- the nozzle can be swiveled horizontally 220° and vertically 30° downwards and 15° upwards
- the drive shaft running in oil bath has multiple bearings and seals
- and an exchangeable stainless steel bushing